is a non-profit website aimed at the interdisciplinary dissemination of scholarly issues related to northern Europe during the Middle Ages, focusing primarily (but not limited to) the people of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic between IV and XIII centuries.
The initial purpose of this initiative is to get together in one place the largest number of articles, dissertations, thesis and any other material on the matters to which the site is dedicated to in order to promote and assist in the expansion of these fields of research enabling a quick and easy access to a wide range of people interested on these subjects.
Creative Commons License of Use:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Este trabalho de Elton O. S. Medeiros, foi licenciado com uma Licença Creative Commons – Atribuição – NãoComercial – SemDerivados 3.0 Não Adaptada.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.